Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trigger Shot...in the tush!!! LOL

Well today was the last day I had to inject in the stomach...yea!!!



BUT...notice I didnt say I'm done with shots! Tonight I did my first IM (intramuscular injection) in my tushy!!! I was soooo nervous but it really didnt hurt! It felt like a pinch. Russ did this one and I'm glad because he is the professional.  Of course I had a full audience...Shannon, Isaac, Tammy, Russ, Hailey and my wonderful hubby.  They were there cheering me on!

So where do we go from here??? No shots tomorrow...THANK YOU JESUS!!  Thursday morning is our egg retrieval.  We have to be at the hospital at 7:15am and the procedure starts at 8! I'm so excited and of course nervous because Ive never been put to sleep before.  God is with me...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until next week.. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is going great! Thank you Lord :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Janeia God is with you. The procedure tomorrow is just bringing you another day closer to the end of your IVF journey. I am so excited!! And I just know in my spirit that all is well with you and OUR baby :-) LOL!!

    ReplyDelete