Saturday, October 15, 2011

Here we go...

Today I'm feeling very excited and a little scared.  I've been waiting for this time to come for almost a year  now and now its here! Tomorrow I start my injections. Dun-dun-duuuuunnn!!! Yesterday I picked up my box of meds from the doctors office and rushed home to open them...woah. I was shocked to see how many needles and meds there were.

Tomorrow I start Follitism and Menopour...Follitism is hormone called follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH helps to develop eggs in the ovaries of women.  I will be on this injection for the next 10 days and I will take it in the morning.  Menopour will be my evening injection. Menopour is used to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg) and are also used to stimulate the development of multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.


So basically for the next 10 days...I will become BFF's with needles...YUCKY! But it will all be worth it in the end. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! You have been on my mind today, and I just know that this journey is going to have such an awesome turn out for you!!!

    ReplyDelete