Monday, November 28, 2011

Where do we go from here?

Hello everyone. I haven't posted in a while because I had to take some time to try and figure things out. We went on a 7-day cruise and got back yesterday. We had a good time with friends and it was nice to just get away.  The best part of the trip was the 1st night when me and the hubby had an intimate dinner alone.  We sat and talked for almost 3 hours! We talked about our future and where we go from here...do we try IVF again? Should we jump into adoption? Should we take a break? 

All we know is that we want to be parents with all of our hearts and that God has a plan. We trust Him and we trust His plan.  Will that plan allow us to have our own biological children? I don't know. Will that plan have us become parents to a child in need? I don't know. What I do know is that we are not quitters and we will have a family one day. 

I'm thankful that I am regaining my joy and that I am able to smile again. 

Until next time. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment