Friday, November 4, 2011

Thank you!

Hi everyone! Not much going on in the Sotomayor house the past few days! Today I finally got out of bed and took a shower...applause!!! LOL I seriously have been bed-riden since Tuesday!!! Now I'm up and about and enjoying this rainy day at home. This morning we had some visitors come by and shower us with Coffee Bean and treats (thanks pastor Dan & Jess..we love you!).  Other than that, I'm taking my meds and doing my dreadful shot in the tushy every night :(


I titled this post ''THANK YOU"because I am so overwhelmed by YOU...all of you that have been so supportive and helpful.  Thank you for every comment, every prayer and every offer to help.  Thank you for every phone call, encouraging text and email.  Thank you for every meal and visit.  Thank you for every card, treat and baby book/magazine.  Thank you for allowing me to cry on your shoulders the past few years.  Thank you to my friends far and close who are praying for me.  Thank you to my work colleagues that have been there for me in so many ways and for all the support you continuously give me.  I really cannot thank you all enough.  I have the best support group...my beautiful friends and family. I couldn't have gone through this with out you. Until next time...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment